Understand the Wang Ji mahogany production process, so that you really understand
Wangji mahogany furniture is mainly made by hand, and the production process is very cumbersome and requires a long period. It requires a lot of processes from logs to finished products. According to the technological process, it is divided into: dry board, carpentry process, engraving process, polishing process, assembly process and waxing process. There are several small manufacturing processes in each process.
1. Log sawn boards Logs should be cut first after purchase. Most of the mahogany furniture factory will be sent to a professional sawn board factory for processing (some areas call it a row saw). In order to cut into the corresponding specifications of the plate.
When sawing the board, you should tailor the clothes according to the size of the furniture you make, match the length and make comprehensive use, and pay attention to the direction of the wood texture. If perfunctory during sawing, it will cause serious waste and improper material matching.
2. Drying board Because the mahogany furniture is a pure solid wood furniture, all its parts are made of solid wood. The moisture content of the wood is directly related to the adaptability of the furniture to seasonal changes, which in turn affects the quality of the furniture. Therefore, the drying of wood is particularly important. If improperly dried, various problems will occur in the subsequent parts processing and assembly process, which affects the quality of the finished product, and even in the sales and use, the characteristics of wood shrinkage and expansion, It will also cause various cracks or deformations in certain parts of the furniture.
1. The logs you bought cannot be directly dried, you must first saw the timber. When sawing lumber, tailor it according to the size of the furniture you make, match it with length, and make comprehensive use, and pay attention to the direction of the wood texture. If perfunctory during sawing, it will cause serious waste and improper material matching.
2. Drying is generally carried out in two stages, first of all, pre-drying, usually using natural air drying, placed in the hospital through air flow and water evaporation to achieve the purpose of air drying, so that the water content of rosewood is reduced to 20% -30% between. After air-drying, it is put into a special mahogany drying equipment for drying treatment. It is required to dry to a moisture content of 8% -12%.
3. After the woodwork process board drying is completed, you can enter the formal production process. This step is the most important step in the production of mahogany furniture, which is what the mahogany furniture manufacturer calls the woodworking process (some areas are used to separating the cutting and carpentry as two large processes). The carpentry process is divided into the following 6 steps:
1. Draw a design drawing and list of materials. Carpenter draws a production drawing according to the shape of the furniture, and then calculates and lists a material list according to the production drawing. The material list needs to accurately list the number and size of wood required for this piece of furniture.
2. Selection of materials: As the saying goes: "Three points of material, seven points of work", the quality of a piece of mahogany furniture is directly affected by the quality and life of the furniture. The selection and batching process is mainly based on the different parts of the furniture production, choose the appropriate material, generally pay attention to the texture, color and size of the wood.
After selecting the material, first cut the white skin and the unusable residue at both ends, and then cut the cut board into specifications again according to the size of the bill of materials. When opening the material, follow the direction of the wood texture and the strength It should be even to ensure that the material is smooth and beautiful.
3. The wood after planing needs to be planed. When planing, be sure to plan in the direction of the wood texture, and apply even force. Planed processed concentrates should be put together according to the same specifications and codes to avoid storage for too long and squeeze and deform the concentrates.
4. The fine material after planing the mortise can be used for mortising. The components of the mahogany furniture are connected by a tenon and mortise structure. The tenon and mortise structure is a combination of tenon and mortise. It is a clever combination of more and less, high and low, long and short between wood pieces, which can effectively limit the twisting of the wood pieces in all directions and will not cause the wood to support. Crack, which better guarantees the integrity of the furniture and greatly enhances the inherent quality of the mahogany furniture.
Each tenon and mortise have a clear fixed locking function, which can effectively disperse the load-bearing load of the furniture during the overall assembly, and the cross section of the wood cannot be seen on the appearance of the furniture at all. To see the seam between the tenon and the mortise. These intricate tenon and mortise structures constitute the unique technical characteristics of hardwood furniture.
5. Rounding off the thread after finishing the tenon chiseling is rounding off the thread. Nowadays, many mahogany furniture manufacturing factories use machines to make rounds. The starting line refers to placing the designed template pattern on the part, drawing the outline with a pen, and using a band saw machine to cut out the high and low contours according to the drawn edges. The main purpose of rounding is to make the surface look rounder and feel more comfortable.
6. The final step in the woodworking process is to recognize the tenon. Tenon recognition refers to assembling a piece of wood with a tenon and a good eye into a relatively independent structural component unit. The tenon recognition is mainly to check whether the tenon and mortise are the right size and rigorous, and whether there is any skew or warp angle.
1. If you find that there is a skew or warp when you recognize the tenon, you should adjust it in time, the interface should be tight, the shape should be regular, and the problem that the four corners are not in the same plane cannot occur.
2. The tenon and mortise generally do not seek to be smooth, but only need to be leveled. Strict and clean trimming is required to ensure that the surface of each structural component unit conforms to strict stipulations. The tenon and mortise are not tight or loose.
4. Mahogany carving process
1. Carving In order to make mahogany furniture look more beautiful, it is usually decorated with some simple or complex carved flowers, which is also called carving decoration in the industry.
The most common forms of mahogany furniture carving are: flat carving, open carving, round carving, engraving, double-sided open carving, Jindi relief, and transparent relief. The content of each form is different and has its own characteristics. It should be said that all the crafts of mahogany furniture account for more than half of the carving process.
The requirements for hand-carving in the mahogany furniture are very strict. In the engraving workshop, every engraver must concentrate on engraving. Once the wrong knife is cut, the entire board cannot be repaired, which has a great impact on the quality of the finished mahogany furniture. Big. The engraved finished product also requires: clear flower roots, vivid flower shapes such as true and untrue, untrue and true, uniform stitches, up and down, matching right and left, orderly convex and concave, smooth and flawless, etc., woodworking and carving techniques in mahogany furniture Only when combined together can the effects of Zhubibihui, red flowers and green leaves and the same work be realized.
2. Scraping mill The carved flower plate needs to be scraped and milled. Generally, it is made of steel scraper, and it is smooth by hand.
5. Assembly process assembly is called "Zanhuoer" in the woodworking industry. A process called "Zandou" is used in the assembly of small parts. "Zandou" is an industry term. Many small woods are combined into various geometric patterns to form a large-area decorative board. This process is called "saving"; the small wood clusters made of embossed patterns are called "buckets". These two processes are often used in combination. These two processes are often used in combination, so it is called "Zandou", and southern craftsmen call it "pocket material".
Zhanjie craft perfectly embodies the combination of science and art. The geometric decoration formed by the splicing process is composed of simple patterns repeated to form patterns, and some are composed of individual patterns to form two-sided continuous and four-square continuous. Common geometric decorations are kaleidoscopic pattern, cross pattern, field character grid, ruler type, rib pattern, up and down convex connection type, direct connection type, diagonal connection type and so on. These "Zandou" craftsmanship made of fine wood using traditional patterns form a distinctive decorative language.
6. Grinding (scraping)
After assembly, it is necessary to scrape the furniture surface, which is an important step in the production process of mahogany furniture. Many of the furniture surfaces we see need to be polished by hand. Generally, they are first scraped with a spatula, and then polished with finer and smaller sandpaper multiple times. The traces of the coarser sandpaper have to be worn away. The semi-finished furniture after scraping has smooth lines, the surface is flat without waves, the texture is smooth and clear, and the feel becomes smooth and comfortable.
Process 7: painting or waxing process
Lacquering or waxing is the final process of the mahogany furniture manufacturing process.
Main points of waxing process of mahogany
1. Before waxing, you can apply a layer of wood anti-explosion agent on it, so as to better lock the moisture, and then put it in a cool place for a day.
2. The dried parts are sanded with 400-grit sandpaper, and then sanded with 1000-grit sand. The purpose of sanding is to increase the texture and the furniture will appear brighter and more delicate. All parts should be polished in place. After polishing, use a brush to remove the floating dust, especially the recessed parts should be cleaned, and then use a hair dryer to blow the surface clean.
3. Use beeswax with better quality. When waxing, you can put beeswax in an iron bucket, and then put it on the stove to heat it. After the beeswax melts, rub it evenly on the surface of the parts with a soft cotton cloth. , To ensure that the wax can penetrate the parts well.
4. Leave it for one day after waxing, wait for the wax to fully penetrate into the wood, and then polish it again.
The main points of the paint process:
1. The painting process takes a long time. Generally, raw paint is applied several times. The last time the paint is dry and blown once, the whole process takes at least 15 days.
2. The amount of chemical blending agent in the cotton yarn should be appropriate when painting, and it should be available everywhere and must not be missed.
3. In the process of rubbing, you can't stay at a certain place, and you can't redo one side in the place where it was done. That will make the whole piece very flowery, which is not beautiful. Only the bottom and the top need to be done on one side You should do it from top to bottom when you have flowers.
4. After the surface is dried, sand it with 320 good sandpaper to see how dry it is. If you can sand it, use 400 sand to start picking the engraved flower plate, and the flat surface should be sanded with 320. Hit hard, that will pierce the layer of fixing agent.
Rain Boots also named Wellington boot or gumboots. It has
very good waterproof function, mainly used PVC, PU or rubber
material. It is made by a plastic injection machine and can be made in
many different colors.
is widely used in agriculture, fishery, animal husbandry, ship and
dock, petroleum, chemical industry and other working environment.
Rain Boots,Steel Safety Gumboots,Pvc Gumboot Wtih Steel,Pvc Rain Boot
Greateagle Safety Products Co., Ltd. , https://www.greateaglesafety.com